Most of us live with a constant guilt over the fat bulges, especially when we wear figure hugging or see through dresses. We dream of a lean body with a flat belly and a slim – trim waist. But, not all of us are able to achieve the desirable vital stats.
The only way to cut the extra flab on your body is to eat low calorie, healthy food and exercise more. In this article, we will discuss the two most commonly followed diet plans for women – 7 day flat belly diet plan and 1500 calories daily intake.
7 Day Flat Belly Diet Plan
This is based on Celebrity Trainer James Duigan’s Clean and Lean Diet Plan. Its key points are:
- Avoid CRAP foods as much as you can, i.e. Caffeine, Refined Sugar, Alcohol and Processed Foods. These act like fat deposits in our body.
- This diet concentrates a lot on fish, lean meat, and fresh organic vegetables. It recommends 2 tsp of fish oil daily which is a rich source of the good fatty acids essential to burn fats.
- Early breakfast is a must. Even a fruit with nuts will do if you are in a hurry. Similarly, early dinner should be encouraged for better digestion and weight control.
- You can treat yourself to your favourite foods eaten in moderation, once a week (Thank God!). Remember, eating pasta doesn’t make you fat, but eating pasta in a large quantity everyday will definitely make you gain weight.
- Go for organic milk and yogurt.
- Replace your cooking oil with olive oil.
- Try whole wheat bread instead of the unhealthy white one.
This diet plan combined with smart tummy exercises is sure to work for a flat tummy in almost no time. Just believe in yourself that you can do it.
1500 Calorie Diet Plan
This diet plan works well with women who want to have a fabulous sexy figure, stick to the ‘1500’ figure. You need only 1500 calories day if you are following a regular exercise routine. Check this one-day example of such a diet with 3 meals and two snacks:
Breakfast (420 calories) – A small bowl of multi grain cereal with a cup of organic skimmed milk, or a thin bagel (or a brown bread slice) topped with 2 tsp of peanut butter and garnished with one sliced banana and 4 strawberries. You can add a dash of cinnamon which boosts weight loss.
Mid morning snack (150 calories) – A small sliced apple or papaya, with a small cup of yogurt.
Lunch (430 calories) – A slice of brown bread sandwich with about 75 grams of grilled chicken breast, and a bowl of veggies like tomatoes, carrots, avocados, lettuce (can be added generously) and peppers, with a low fat salad dressing. Vegetable soup may be added. Vegetarians can opt for low fat cottage cheese instead of chicken.
Evening snack (200 calories) – An ounce (around 28 grams) of soy nuts or one boiled egg, along with a cucumber and carrot salad.
Dinner (300 calories) – An omega 3 rich fish like salmon or shrimp, and whole wheat pasta/or brown rice with rich anti-oxidant veggies like broccoli and tomatoes. Finish it off with a small fruit as dessert.
And of course, towards the end, here is the most important tip for dieting: Turn your head to the right, then to the left. Repeat the exercise every time you are offered something fatty (but tasty!) to eat. Just stick to your diet plan and exercise well. You will be amazed to watch your own tummy flab disappearing and you will stay fitter. It’s a promise!
Pin this image to your board